PaperCut‘s print management delivers real bottom-line savings for organizations of all sizes. Our software is scalable and customizable to your specific business needs.
Implementation ranges from silently tracking employee usage by individual, office or department, to explicit reporting of usage costs, budgeting, and environmental impacts. Rest easy knowing your organization’s printing is being monitored and under control.
PaperCut MF provides integration with Toshiba MFDs, enabling the tracking and billing of “off the glass” copying, faxing and scanning. The solution uses Toshiba devices’ built-in touch screen to provide a rich set of application features for walk-up copier, fax and scan usage. End user authentication including integration with single sign-on environments such as:
- Active Directory, Open Directory, eDirectory, LDAP and others
- Optional proximity and swipe card authentication (via USB based card readers)
- Group-based access control to the device and color copying
- Monitoring and control of photocopying (quotas, charging, allocation and logging)
- Allocation of usage to accounts/departments/cost-centers/projects
- Releasing print jobs from a hold/release queue (secure printing)
With cloud/mobility software solutions, you can access information anytime, from anywhere. Create, access, share and print content through cloud storage applications. Utilize Toshiba MFPs to scan directly to the cloud or print directly from your smartphone or mobile device. Our software solutions for cloud/mobility will help you improve group collaboration, too.